I’d mobilize my thoughts on this or that polarizing event, only to watch the next day’s outrage demand an instant response. Again and again, week after week. With such an abundance of discord-spawning, nation-splitting controversies bombarding us daily, how do I choose just one?
Hubsan H501A X4 Brushless Drone GPS 1080P HD Camera 5.8Ghz FPV Wifi And 2.4Ghz RC Quadcopter APP Control With HT005 Relay
- Baoblaze Wooden Montessori English Reading Analysis 2nd Box Set Young Kids Kindergarten Developmental Toy
- Virginia Governor Ralph Northam’s racist yearbook photo. The popular Democrat resorted to some desperate (and inconsistent) damage control after a photo of his medical school yearbook page went viral – complete with one figure in exaggerated blackface and another in a white KKK hood. It was never clear which figure (or either of them) was Northam; his story kept changing amid calls for his resignation. So far, he’s standing his ground. Takeaway: If neither figure in the photo was Northam, why would he have included it on his yearbook page? Granted, the photo might have been a tongue-in-cheek prank dating from less P.C. times, and we need to acknowledge that flippant young people are capable of growth. But Northam’s evasiveness does him no credit. Should he resign? Probably not. But he should have fessed up, admitted his youthful folly, and stressed how he’s matured. He squandered the potential for a “teachable moment.”
- DISNEY PARKS EXCLUSIVE Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mickey as Indiana Jones & Goofy as Sallah by Disney ParksSwarovski Crystals 5080916 Fancy Stones 4428 MM 1,5 INDICOLITE F, 1440 Pieces
- Gillette’s controversial “toxic masculinity” commercial. Sure, it was filled with images of enlightened males in nurturing roles, but the implication was that this isn’t the norm – that men need to be “tamed” if they’re to be considered fit members of post-#MeToo society. A gentle message designed to make us all sing “Kumbaya” only succeeded in fanning the flames of two increasingly bitter American factions: anti-masculine neo-puritans (including virtue-signaling feminist men) vs. defensive macho males and their allies. Takeaway: The Gillette commercial was probably well intentioned but irritatingly condescending toward half of humankind. For every male exhibiting loutish behavior, there must be five or more decent men who don’t. Yet we all need to be lectured? Sorry – not buying it (or the razor, for that matter)
- color08 70 x60 QINYAN-Home Super Soft Lightweight Blanket (60 x36 Summer Quilt Comforter Day of The Dead Decor Sugar Skull Girl Face with Make Up Hand Drawn Mexican Art ES Purple Black and White.Anyangeight Warm Microfiber All Season Blanket,Girl Woman Face Meme Unpleasant of Regular Life Situation Online Hipster Image 60 x50 ,Super Soft and Comfortable,Suitable for Sofas,Chairs,beds
- color10 47 x 80in Creative Flannel Printed Blanket for Warm Bedroom Waves of fire Perfect for Couch Sofa or Bed Cool Quilt